Of course you can also connect Galaxy S9 via WiFi network. After connected both phones successfully, click "Next", Syncios Samsung Data Transfer would load all your data on devices automatically, remember to make sure your iPhone listed on the left while the Samsung S9 on the right, you can change the position by clicking Flip button. Then simply check Contacts on the middle panel, and hit Next button to start the transfer process.
How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy S9/S9 Plus
After a while, all contacts would be synced from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy S9 successfully. Please take note that if there are massive data on your iPhone, it might take a little bit long to load contents on your device, it's normal, please be patient. Solution 2: For iCloud backup, you need to sign in Apple ID and download a backup to computer if it's your first time using this program; for iTunes backup, the program would directly detect the backup and allow you to restore the data to device.
Solution 3: Samsung Smart Switch is what Samsung offers to help users switch to Samsung devices. And among these three methods, we recommend the Wireless transfer to you since it's much easier.
3 Ways to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy S9/8/S7/Note
Actually, the Smart Switch also transfers the contacts from iCloud, not from iPhone. Step 1. And then start it, give the app access to all your data.
Step 2. All simple methods to transfer contacts from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy S9 are introduced above. And if you encountered some problems while transferring contacts to your new Galaxy S9 or just have better options, please feel free to leave a comment below or contact us.
- How To Transfer Contacts From iPhone To Android (5 Ways);
- 2 ways to transfer contacts from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy S7/ S7 Edge!
- 3 Methods to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy?
- How to transfer your contacts from iPhone to Android.
- Part 2: Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Samsung using Samsung Smart Switch app?
- Solution 1 : How to Transfer iPhone Contacts to Galaxy S9/S8/S7/S6 with iCloud.
- How to transfer contacts from iPhone to Android - it's easy!.
We are glad to hear from you. Step 1: Free download and install this Samsung Data Transfer tool.
Method 2 – iCloud
Support Support. Reviews Reviews.
- counter terrorism game for nokia c6?
- ipad air $50 gift card!
- free download moto gp 2012 for nokia c3;
- vodafone samsung galaxy pay as you go.
- 3 Way to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy.
- download google map for nokia 5233 free.
- samsung galaxy tab static ip settings.
Not only the contact list, I wanna sync also email address, home address and some personal infor on the iPhone's Contacts App to my new GS7. Check it out and choose a method you like.
Syncios Data Transfer is great software for transferring data between two different phones. The program can easily transfer contacts, photos, text messages, video files, music, bookmarks and many more with one click process.
4 Ways to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Samsung Quickly
Solution 1: Log on to your iCloud on computer. Tag on contacts. Click Export vCard in the lower left corner to download your iPhone contacts on computer. Now go to gmail. Tag on Import and select vcf file that was saved from icloud.